THE HEALTHCARE NETWORK...
Dedicated to building integrity-based partnerships with our
customers, our affiliates and members of our network…
WELCOME TO THE PHOENIX HEALTHCARE NETWORK
About Phoenix Healthcare Network
The Phoenix Healthcare Network is an inter-national network of over 80 small independent companies (Members) which are owned by entrepreneurs and clinicians who function within the Healthcare Industry.
Phoenix owned companies provide these members with access to innovative state of the art “Game Changing” products and consultation services within their scope of practice.
Phoenix products allow additional market penetration within the Members’ existing client base of Healthcare facilities they call on.
These products quickly allow them the ability to add organic growth and also provides access to thousands of healthcare providers within the “Phoenix Network”.
This model also allows Members the ability to expand their existing product lines without expense. Phoenix supports its’ affiliates with over 50 trained “Clinical Specialist” throughout the US and Canada.
North American Distributor for EPIFLO TCOT & Innovative Pulmonary Program.
HEALTHCARE NETWORK MEMBERS
PHOENIX uses an organizational structure consisting of existing independent LLCs (Affiliates) who market various products throughout the US and Canada to the healthcare industry. Phoenix provides its’ products and services as “organic” expansion opportunities while allowing networking for the Affiliates.
PHOENIX Affiliate classifications are as follows:
• Regional Affiliate - Has regional sales and service responsibilities to new and existing Phoenix Clients.
• Senior Affiliate - Works under a Regional Affiliate offering sales and support to Phoenix Clients.
• Product Affiliate - Provides specialized expertise within a healthcare sub-specialty (i.e. OB-Gyn, Sleep, Dialysis, Neo-Natal) to the Company and to Regional Affiliates throughout the US.
• Distribution Affiliate - Provides Phoenix products as a re-seller to their existing clients under contract.
• Network Member - Companies that participate in Business Development opportunities with Phoenix.
• Network Affiliate - Works directly with Phoenix Senior Management providing consultation services and participates in networking opportunities.